ABOUT THE JOB:
Your primary responsibility will be to manage daily social media interactions, content development, and online ad initiatives. You will handle strategy and campaign creation designed to grow followers and support marketing initiatives. You will work closely with a content strategist to manage a frequent content cadence and have an active role in defining RTG’s social media footprint.
You should be a self-motivated person who looks for, captures, and cultivates content opportunities primarily focused on appealing to traveling healthcare professionals and generating content supporting RTG Medical's culture and hiring initiatives.
- Daily fielding/interaction with our online platforms and community, prioritizing/escalating if necessary
- Enhance and improve online brand recognition and placement with search and ads
- Collaborate/strategize with stakeholders on marketing initiatives/strategies that align with dynamic industry needs along with developing budgets and identifying goals
- Understand and leverage each platform’s individual strengths and the advantages of their coordination
- Create, manage, and execute a content calendar
- Experience with detailed analytics, KPI, and ROI, identifying areas of improvement or effective content strategies, and developing reporting to management
- Constantly take advantage of learning opportunities to improve your effectiveness within this space
- May involve some travel
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Google Ads, etc.
- A top focus on quality deliverables
- Conversationalist/authentic yet professional copywriting style
- Be highly creative and goal-orientated strategic thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with social media aggregation/management platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, or similar field, or equivalent work experience with a record of accomplishment managing multiple social platforms in a similar role.